Ep 8: The 5 Love Languages + Words of AffirmationJul 12, 2021
Want to love the older generation but just don't know how? In today's episode we'll give you plenty of ways that you can encourage an older person.
In today's episode:
- Why older people need more words
- Ask when was the last time they received a compliment?
- Learn the one phrase reminds older people of their true value. "I'm so glad to see you!" Shared a story on the podcast.
Info about The Five Love Languages
- Grab a copy of The Five Love Languages HERE. SO helpful!
- Watch videos to learn about all five love languages HERE.
Wondering how you can bless older people in your life or community?
Grab a copy of my book!
The Value of Wrinkles: A Young Perspective on How Loving the Old Will Change Your Life.
Share a story on the podcast.
Ask your grandparent/aging parent this question - What do you wish younger people knew about aging? Consider submitting an audio clip to be featured on the show!
Submission info: at https://www.isabeltom.com/2021/05/04/podcastsubmission/.
** Note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means I may receive compensation if someone purchases these items.