Ep 32: How You as Grandkid Can be a Mood BoosterDec 15, 2022
How can you support your parent who is a caregiver for your grandparent? As a grandkid, you may feel like you can't do anything but standby and watch, but there's actually SO MUCH you can do!
In today's episode, I'll try with you some ideas on how you can improve the quality of life for your entire family, both parent and grandparent.
- Why it's important to be a mood booster (1:34)
- Treat your parent well (3:05)
- Be another person your grandparent spends time with (4:55)
- Help them connect with their siblings or friends (6:07)
- Check in regularly. Say "good morning! (7:17)
- One way to brighten the day of your grandparent all year long! (8:43)
- The Silver Post - http://hello.thesilverpost.com
- Perfect for those of you who are long distance, busy, parents, or just want something that will have year long impact!
- DISCOUNT - Go to Silver Post and purchase an annual subscription. Grab the coupon code for $5 off annual subscription using "ISABEL"
- Send custom postcards for 12 months to your older loved one
- The Value of Wrinkles book