Ep 26: Steve Roberts, 79, Maintaining Connections with Both Sides of the Political SpectrumNov 03, 2022
Today's episode is a continuation of my conversation with Steve Roberts. Steve Roberts has been a journalist for over 50 years, has saved as the Shapiro Professor of Media and Public Affairs at the George Washington University, where he has taught for over 30 years. Currently, he serves as the chief political analyst for ABC Radio and writes a nationally-syndicated newspaper column.
In 2021, he published a book to remember his wife called Cokie: A Life Well-Lived. Major media coverage included NPR, ABC, CNN and PBS. The Washington Post called it ‘encouraging and enlightening’ and the New York Times recommended the audio version, which Steve recorded himself.
- How to maintain good connections on both sides of the political spectrum
- What you should expect in the journalism profession
- Why it is so hard for journalists
- Advice fro those who get stressed reading political news.
- Episode 24: Steve Roberts, 79, Why Grandparent?
- New FREE resource - 3 Things Your Aging Parent is Thinking But May Never Tell You
- Steve's newest book - Cokie: A Life Well-Lived
Connect with Isabel:
*The links in these show notes may be Amazon affiliate links. This means when a person purchases an item using this link, I will get a small commission. This helps The Value of Wrinkles continue to create good quality content